Decorate like a cake pro!
Have fun handling homemade marshmallow fondant with all of our professional equipments, playing "cake boss" and creating out of the ordinary animal cupcakes! Considering the level of dexterity needed for this workshop, it is reserved for children over 12 years old. This activity can only be done at Sweet Isabelle and requires a minimum of 8 participants.
- 1 - Choice of 5 cupcake liners, filling and baking of 5 big cupcakes per child. .
- 2 - Demonstration of cake decorating techniques with all of our professional material. .
- 3 - Cupcake decoration.
- 4 - Wrapping the cupcakes to bring home (each kid will leave with a box of 4 big decorated cupcakes).
- 5 - Set-up of a cupcake platter (decorations and candles) to sing "Happy Birthday". Children themselves bring the cupcakes to the birthday girl or boy! A glass of water or milk is served with the cupcakes.
- 6 - Graduation with diplomas
DURATION : 2 h 30
You're over 18 years old and you like this activity? Click here !
At the beginning of this activity, children create their own cupcakes. Kids love to act as if they were real bakers!
Children will have to access to all of our professional decorating equipment as well as many printed models to spark their imagination.
Decorating cupcakes, is a playful activity that is just perfect for a kid's party! The children are always very proud of their creations.
Expect your children to bring back home Sweet Isabelle's colorful and festive universe through cupcakes of their own design!
The animal cupcake decorating workshop is a culinary activity that will attract parents as well as children! Here, everyone can become a "cake boss".
Kids will be able to choose from more than 20 animal models in order to create their cupcakes. They, of course, can also create their own original design.
Those cute cupcakes, decorated by your own children, simply cannot wait to be eaten!
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE :
- 5 big cupcakes per person
- All the decorative material (colored sugars, royal icing, buttercream frosting, etc.)
- Shortbread cookie bits to enjoy during the activity
- Glass of milk
- "Distinguished cupcake decorator" diploma
- Invitation card template to customize